How much involvement you want from your estate agent?
Do you just want them to find you a tenant and conduct all the security checks only?
At Empires Estate Agency you have the most trusted and efficient service regarding finding a right and reliable tenant to your property.
And you can take it over do the management yourself.
Letting agents provide a variety of services that can make life easier for landlords. The degree of service a letting agent provides will command a different price, which is usually a percentage of the rent based on the percentage of the term.
8.6% of rent (inc VAT)
• Marketing the property
• Provide guidance on compliance & health and safety
• Accompanying applicants on viewings
• Finding a suitable tenant
• Obtaining references where applicable
• Collect and remit rent received
• Collect and hold deposit/bond
• Prior to end of tenancy discuss renewal or termination
• Arranging and co-ordinating the check-out date and time of appointment with the tenants and inventory clerk
LETTING & RENT COLLECTION:
13% of rent (inc VAT)
INCLUDES: (in addition to Tenant Find)
• Preparation of rent demands for the monthly rent for property
• Deduct commission and other works
• Payment of rent monies to the Landlord by cheque or BACS transfer
• Preparation of monthly statements
• Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on arrears.
Letting agents can help market the property, vet any prospective tenants, collect rent (and chase it if it is not paid on time) and can also fully manage the property, including dealing with any emergency repairs.
15.6% of rent (Inc VAT)
INCLUDES: (in addition to Letting Service and Rent Collection)
• Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
• Arrange Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical reports, PAT Tests Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms
• One property visit per annum and provide a written report
• Dealing with insurance claims
• Quarterly return to HMRC
• Arrange for appropriate tradesmen to effect necessary repairs & decoration to a maximum cost of £300.00 (above this cost approval will be gained, except for in cases of emergency)
• Issuing of a Section 21 Notice necessary to gain possession of the property
• Re-advertising of the property
• Deposit negotiations, obtain quotes for any deposit disbursements of the security deposit, returning deposit, remit any disputed amount to the TDS, unprotected deposit, organise contractors for repairs and replacements etc. Management Only Service